The image below has been making the rounds. Product reviewer KayBe attests that the Kidde Nighthawk Multi-Gas Detector literally “saved our son’s life” and then proceeds to give the product in question four out of five stars.
It begs the question, what would the Kidde Nighthawk Multi-Gas Detector need to do to earn that fifth and final star from a discriminating reviewer like KayBe?
- I don’t know . . . less gadgety or something?
- Saved the kid’s life, sure, but what about his soul?
- Should double as can opener
- Racing stripe and/or metallic finish
- Warning light could be rainbow colored
- Mix, knead, raise, bake
- Just like this: soft, then hard, then harder still, then soft again