The other 30%

Remember yesterday when we talked about the 70% of the US population that is sane? This group is in the other 30%. If Barack Obama gets any more socialist, those record corporate profits will get even more pofitier.

[Props=Gawker]

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Humor. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s