Can You Spot the Fake Smile?

No, not mine. These people.

I got 16 out of 20. So 80 percent of you had better not pull that fake smile crap with me. The other 20 percent, smile away.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Humor. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Can You Spot the Fake Smile?

  1. dongtacular says:

    I got 15 out of 20. Definitely an interesting exercise.

    I got 4 of the first 5 wrong, then only 1 wrong out of the next 15. Is this because I got better at distinguishing the fakes, or are those first 5 just harder to tell?

  2. pt dismal says:

    fuck. i got 13 out of 20. after awhile i think i was just clicking fake for the hell of it. however, when asked which part of the face was most important, i said eyes. so, even though that was the operative part in the explanation, i still didn’t score as high as the kamper. what were you looking at, kamper?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s