Two women have been arrested on suspicion of trying to smuggle the body of a dead relative onto an easyJet flight to Germany. The pair reportedly told staff at Liverpool John Lennon airport that the 91-year-old man was asleep, after pushing him into the terminal in a wheelchair and covering his face with sunglasses.
- We don’t like to use the word ‘dead.’ We prefer ‘indefinitely delayed.’
- I’ve had it with these mother****ing corpses on this mother****ing plane!
- He was alive until he ate the chicken parmesan.
- He’s not dead, he’s German. Easy mistake.
- When security told us to remove his shoes, we thought they said soul.
- We knew it was wrong, but we really wanted that extra bag of pretzels.